skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Picture Book
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I Can See...
Which pronunciation do you think I use?
Here we are, Jack and I, with Uranus at our backs.
Fifteen minutes of solid Uranus jokes coupled with driving around close to nap time left Jack pooped.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(71)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(97)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(15)
The Frankfort/Arcadia Throwdown
By the Bay-The Photos
15 Minutes on the Bay
Dennos
The Quilt
A Thank You
The Day Today
Sneeze-O
Boats
I Can See...
TART Trail
Lovells
Success!
The Traverse Area District Library
Why won't this work?
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
My Blog List
Son!....My Boy!
Jack and Sophia
About Me
Pops
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment